[tabi] looking for somebody that can work on my computer

  • From: "K4NKZ Jim" <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:49:23 -0400

hi, I am looking for somebody that can find out what is wrong with my
computer! so they mite have to re-install my windows xp home.
and I need them not to cost too much! because money is real tight!
and I need them to work on my computer hear in my house!

from: the guy that knows nothing about everything, and everything about
nothing
K4NKZ Jim
Email, k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx