[tabi] looking for a particular book?

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:22:55 -0400

Hi all,

I know what it's like to want a particular book, or the books of a
particular author, and find that they just aren't available in an audio form
(or braille form if that's your preference).

So, I've learned where to look for books in electronic formats.  If anyone
wants a particular book, and you can't get it from the NLS or other usual
sources, please contact me off list (that's important, off list) at
acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx and I may be able to help you find what you want.

Happy reading,