[tabi] Re: looking for a handy-man

  • From: "Blackjack" <blackjack2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 14:19:05 -0400

Yep if you are talking about cabinet or molding and door casing work you
will need a trim or finish carpenter to get it done where it look like a
professional did it. But if you can survive with a few small flaws that
would be noticeable but not a eye sore than a real good handy man would
work. I know some finish carpenters, but would cost some money like you
said.

Thanks,
Blackjack
blackjack2@xxxxxxx