[tabi] local FCB contest winners

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:59:09 -0500

From: fcb-l-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:fcb-l-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Larry Turnbull
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 12:16 PM
To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx; announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx; acb-l@xxxxxxx;
Subject: [fcb-l] ACB Radio birthday winners

Hi all,

First I would like to say happy new year to all!

Thanks to those that put in their entry to the ACB Radio 10th birthday

Now I have the winners of all the prizes.

I will list the prize and the names of the winners will be right under it.

So here are the winners!

Light up arm Band;
Pratik Patel
Tom Shill
Elizabeth Bowden
Jim Denham
Carla Hayes
Albert Anderson

Six Month membership to Blind Adrenaline
Charles Crawford
Steve Holmes

One year membership to Blind Adrenaline
David Mitchell
Pam Quinn

Debbie Hazelton's aroma therapy
Constance Griesmer
Marcia Moses

Mini consulting session with Lyn Cooper
Cathrine Turner
Melissa Fass

Full image consulting with Lyn Cooper
Ann Mauro

A.M/F.M clock radio from Independent Living Aid
Debbie Granger

One month membership to AllInPlay
Jessie Rayl
Kurtis Delzer
David Russell

Three Month membership to AllInPlay
Bruce Toews
Debbie Downey

One year membership to AllInPlay
James Snell

Fancy Pants Bakery Cookie
Nancy Martin

Carroll Center Course
Anthony Baechler

System Access with one year membership to SamNet
Robert Miller

Mobile Speak version 4
David Dell

Window Eyes
Chris Coulter

Book Sense
Patti Johnson

Again congratulations to all of the ACB Radio contest winners.

I will be contacting each winner privately to setup the delivery of their

Larry Turnbull
ACB Radio Managing Director