[tabi] lighthouse has headphones that need to go

  • From: "Elizabeth S. Bowden" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:48:07 -0500

I am in my yearly cleaning mode.  We have at the Lighthouse, three sets, of the
headphones that people used to use with the cassette players, that is the ones
with the larger jacks, that fit over your entire ear, and have the two pieces
that fit on the top of your head going from ear to ear.  If someone needs or
wants them, they will be here till December 10.  I'll get rid of them some
other way after that.

Elizabeth Bowden
Technology Instructor
Lighthouse of the Big Bend