[tabi] Re: let me be the first to welcome everyone

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 12:32:01 -0400

Yep, you bet!

this also means that anyone who wants digest mode for the list can actually
have it work!

also, free lists offers a vacation mode where it will stop email to you
while you're gone, and restart it when you have returned, or after a
specific time.

free lists also offers archiving of the new list, and I have a web address
somewhere for anyone who needs archives of the old list for the past year or
so.