[tabi] Re: let me be the first to welcome everyone

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:25:28 -0400

Hi Bree,

no, you don't need to do anything to be on the new list; it's been done,
but you may need to do something to prevent your email program from
sending your emails to the old list accidentally.

the list has been pretty quiet lately, but you should have received the
announcement from the Lighthouse this morning, on the new list.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission