[tabi] Re: let me be the first to welcome everyone

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 23:06:16 -0400

Yep; you can change all of them; either by joining and using the web
interface, or by sending email commands.

if you want to see what the email commands are, you can send an email to:

tabi-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the word "help" as the subject.

If anyone has difficulty, I can switch you over to digest, or vacation, or
whatever.