[tabi] Re: info to prevent identity theft

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:03:53 -0400

. Do not sign the back of your credit cards. Instead, put 'PHOTO ID REQUIRED.'

 Most of this may be good advice but I must take exception to the above

How often do sales clerks flip the card over to look to see what is on the
other side. Most stores Wall Mart have terminals where the customer swipes
their own cards and the clerk does not even touch the card.

Here is a link to an article discussing the issues.