[tabi] info for Century Link and Embarq Email users

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:14:11 +0000

From an intrepid TABI user (Lori Davis) comes the info below on email problems
with these two providers.  This may explain why you may miss some TABI
messages, or why others aren't getting your messages at times:

"Hi, Chip,

 I called Century Link Support today and spoke with a representative.  He told
me they have been having issues for about a week or two now that they are
trying to work out.  He explained that Century Link and Embarq email addresses
have been blacklisted by SpamCop, and are blocked by AOL, GoDaddy and others.
He said they are well aware of the problem and are working to get it fixed, but
it does involve a third party causing the problem.  He said they are hoping to
get it worked out soon.  People using AOL can send messages to me, but I can't
send messages to them, because they have blocked messages from Century Link. "

Good luck,

Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314