[tabi] has anyone tried the DigiTally app for Apple devices with VoiceOver?

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:32:12 -0500

Hi all,

I recently tried the DigiTally app on my Iphone, and I was amazed to find
under VoiceOver that it spoke absolutely nothing at all!

Has anyone else tried this app, and if so and if your experience is the
same, could you help me bring this to the attention of the city? They are
supposed to serve all citizens, and it's amazing to me that they paid
someone for this app and no one seems to have considered the ADA
accessibility of the app. Hopefully I just need some tip on how to use it
correctly.

Thanks.