[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: piece on Nova2010

  • From: "Daniel ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:29:49 -0500

Man this is rough!  If I were living there now I would ask that the
commission chambers be full on that night.  Because the way this is set up,
things will be worse after the change then I ever knew when I lived in
Tallahassee.  This is very scary because of the lack of care for safety
issues. And now that I can see the plan some what layed out, this is very
bad. I would encourage each and every one of you to get involved, and be
down there ready to voice your opposition to this change. This is dirty, and
can only bring no good down on our community.