[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: article on Dial-a-Ride

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:45:30 -0400

Hi Mycell,

well, I'll see what I can do about a TEAM contact.  people are gone for
the summer (a lot of them).  to tell the truth, I haven't felt well
enough to go to church in a couple of years, so I haven't seen a lot of
these people lately.  the ones I do know are summering in Europe, or
Canada, or Wisconsin (anywhere but here!).

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission