[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: article on Dial-a-Ride

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:40:40 -0400

Allison of course is the one who found this article in the Democrat, but
she said it's almost an entire page, and the many pictures are great;
she said if anything at all can change the way things are, this article
should do it!

Also, I never remember hearing that going to the grocery store was a
priority class before today; has that always been the case, that they
would give priority to the grocery store over recreational trips??? Or
is this a very recent change, made for it's PR value???

thanks.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator