[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: another Nova 2010 article

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:59:49 -0400

I am afraid Star Metro is deadly serious about the 2010 plan.

At the last show and tell a month ago Star Metro had 5 easels set up with maps
of the city and blue and red dots representing old and new bus stops.

For those who can't hear or don't have the time to pay them a visit there is
the phone number or email address.