[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: another Nova 2010 article

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:33:02 -0400

I don't like the times of these sessions, I'm calling it right now, b/s.
Because they must know that this is a serious issue for the visually
impaired. common sense would tell them that most people during the first
session will be getting ready for work, or at work when it takes place, and
the second session is no better, because they know that again most will be
getting off work, or still at work, when it also takes place. I'M not sure
if these people really get it.   Well... we have what we have, we will just
have to get there some way, some how.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
B'ni Yahshuah Synagogue Of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If YHWH be Elohim, then serve him,
with all of your heart.  However, if Baal be your god, then serve him.  As
for me, and my house.  We choose to serve YHWH!

The late Bishop Joe O Patterson told a story long ago, when I was a small
child.  about the show down, between Elijah, and the 450 false prophets of
Baal. He shared with us how Elijah, stood, and told the false prophets to go
on ahead,and call their god first.   Because they had a much larger program.
He talked about how they had 450 participants to introduce. Elijah was so
sure of YHWH, he with confidence said, that he only had one.  Elijah also
reminded them, that they had to drag their fake god up the mountain side on
an ox cart.  Elijah also announced to the world, that his Elohim would be
there when he arrived.  He said mockingly, you go on ahead.  Heck, I will
even let you have prime time.  I'M going to take a nap, and when you guys
finish your foolishness, wake me up.  Go ahead now, take your best shot.
Bishop Joe O Patterson
A blessed memory
1963-1989

  _____