[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: Lack of quorum stalls vote on bus changes

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:14:54 -0500

Same with where I live. Since they've cut out the additional nights and
weekends transportation the new system doesn't seem to be worth the frustration
of the change whatsoever. We're not going to be getting any better service
through NOVA 2010. I'd rather they keep the system as it currently tries to
function.
Sincerely,
     Scott Greenblatt Esq.
(850)212-3353