[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: Lack of quorum stalls vote on bus changes

  • From: "daviska9" <daviska9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:39:13 -0500

I don't disagree about the mall.  I do have updated info on your comment on
StarMetro Para transit, I'm sick of calling it Dial-A-Ride, cause it isn't
and never was.  Anyway, StarMetro Para transit proper is not prioritizing
rides, just the CTC or Community Transit.  The part that I think big Bend is
doing with Dial-A-Ride for after hours/weekends outside of the StarMetro
coverage area.  Call to be sure, but it all operates as long as you have bus
service in your area at that time.

Sorry in advance group, I couldn't pull the individual email out here;

By the way Beth, My daughter is Sharon Davis who you met at Raa Middle
School last in world choir.  Take care all,

Kevin Davis.