[tabi] Re: from today's Democrat: Lack of quorum stalls vote on bus changes

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 22:25:10 -0500

I doubt Governor Square Mall is in a financial position to pay Star Metro to come all the way into the mall. It's the architects who should be throttled for such a poor parking and entrance design, and I do feel we have the right as Tallahassee voters and taxpayers to ask where this money will be going.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco