[tabi] Re: for those with a brand new pc

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:18:15 -0400

I will add that Windows 7 does have several advantages over xp, and they
should have given you a free upgrade certificate when you purchased XP, but
it will likely only be good for an upgrade in the next 90 days, so find out
about it, and keep an eye on the date.  you don't have to actually perform
the upgrade, I think you just have to order the CD for some nominal charge
like $12.

then, when you're ready, you can upgrade.

hth,