[tabi] for savers

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:21:09 -0500

Hi all,

I know it's hard to compare CD rates if you can't see the print ads in
publications, so I wanted to let anyone who is a saver know about what
passes for a good deal these days:  by far the best interest rate we've
found is a 7-year CD at usaa.com (a highly rated bank).  last time we
checked it was at 3.75%, with slight increases for $95,000 and $175,000.

minimum of $1,000.

hth,