[tabi] Re: first session for TABI team talk

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:55:23 -0500

Yes, the hands-free is a good point, as you can be doing something else on
your computer, switching to your email or whatever, and keep right on
chatting.  if you have a bluetooth headset, you can walk around the room and
chat.

I think Robert had just setup a desk microphone, and so he could sit back
and chat, because he was either wearing headphones, or had his speakers down
low.

but, there's no pushing a control button to talk, so all of us could hear
everyone at once.

Chip

  _____