[tabi] finding bus stops

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:17:14 -0400

Doug,

That's an issue we've talked over and over here ...

Star Metro has given me a spreadsheet with all the bus stops and their
gps locations (it's a year out of date, but mostly accurate even so).

I've written a program which produces a .gpx file for all the stops from
the spreadsheet; if you have a gps application on a smart phone, or on
one of the talking devices for the visually impaired which will accept a
gpx file; I could give you the entire file, or just the stops closest to
work and home etc., or whatever would be helpful to you (if your app
would then give you directions to a gps point).

Chip

acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx

corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx