[tabi] Re: feedback on new bus routes:

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:22:59 -0400

A  coworker of mine who has limited vision has been using the buses up until
recently, rather than paratransit.
He says he's so unhappy with the new system, and the extra time it's taking
him to get anywhere, he's switching back to paratransit.
part of his complaints are the same as yours Lynn: longer transit times, due
in part to much more walking to get to stops; and waiting for buses now at
stops which have no protection from the sun or the weather.