[tabi] feedback on new bus routes:

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:44:46 -0400

Ug!

I should have stayed of the bus today and road out the rain storm. I took a
soaking.
My route to the YMCA on the new route takes me an hour or more and this comes
with two transfers and three busses The old route took me 50 minutes, one
transfer and two busses.
Will people still want  to pay for this  after the free fare week ends Friday?

Thursday was much better. I went to the bus plaza for more bus passes. Then
went north to Raymond Deal for some banking. I left home at 10:30  and got back
home at 12:30.  I had to do quite a bit of walking on Thomasville Road and
Raymond Deal.

Anyone else care to vent, I mean share their experiences.