[tabi] employment

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:42:53 -0400

Hi all,

I've spoken with another TABI member, and she and I think it's a good idea
if any of us get a new job, or a promotion, or otherwise have any employment
successes or good news, we'd like to ask each of you to be willing to
mention this on TABI.

We think it would give all of us locally a little boost in our confidence
and morale, and also give us the name of an employer who has shown they're
willing to give someone who is blind a chance.

so please, if you get any job-related good news, please share it with
everyone here on TABI.  if you know of someone else who gets the good news,
and they aren't on TABI, please ask them if it's ok for you to pass along
their news.