[tabi] Re: e: to all state and county employees: Protect Florida's Pensions

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 07:36:49 -0500

I also think we should ask her position on the main issues that concern us as visually impaired citizens of the state. In fact FCB has a white paper on the 5 issues of concern. I think I will send them to her and ask for her response.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>