[tabi] e: Re: e: Re: Red Light Cameras

  • From: craig kiser <sckiser55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:31:53 -0400

Agreed.  Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:26:46 -0400
Subject: [tabi] Re: e: Re: Red Light Cameras

Perhaps so.

However, I'm going to ask that this discussion be limited to how
red-light cameras do or don't add safety for blind people and/or
pedestrians to intersections.

This list isn't the place for a discussion on the role of government in
our lives.

I posted the red light camera bill only for those who wanted to address it's relevance to blindness, and I am sorry if I didn't make that clear. if we go on like this, essentially arguing our political views until more and more people leave the list, we'll have accomplished nothing.

so, I'll be the first to stop.

thanks.