[tabi] Re: does anyone know where to buy braille Christmas cards locally?

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:39:30 -0500

Hi Chip and TABI,
Don't know about braille Christmas cards but last night at the TCB Christmas party at Maryann and Tony Laird's home, we were introduced to braille Christmas chocolate bars. Maryann made them for all the party attendees, along with a care package filled with other homemade goodies. What a thoughtful idea and what a classy lady! I take it that Hallmark is the store which is sold out? That's the only one I know of. Only other idea I have is to call Robert and see if he might could be of assistance brailling them for you.
Take care,
Sila

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>