[tabi] deep discount on the I-bill money identifier

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:03:35 -0400

From: J.J. Meddaugh
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:02 PM
Subject:  Deep Discount on the iBill Money Identifier

A T Guys is offering a special sale on the iBill money Identifier, the
quickest
and most portable bill identifier available. Identify practially any U.S.
currency
with the press of a button. Even if you have an app on your phone, the iBill
is still
a useful and efficient tool for your arsinal. And at $79 for a limited time,
it's
a steal. Add the Executive Products iBill case for additional peace of mind.
To learn more or order yours, visit
http://t.co/11JLYpCB
or call 269-216-4798
Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys
Your Assistive Technology Experts
(269) 216-4798
http://www.ATGuys.com

onChildActivate caught desk top
checking window desk top, Progman
window is not a Word window desk top, Progman
onChildActivate caught Untitled - Message (Plain Text)
checking window Untitled - Message (Plain Text) , rctrl_renwnd32
window is not a Word window Untitled - Message (Plain Text) , rctrl_renwnd32