[tabi] Re: critical security warning for any pc running jaws

  • From: "Mister Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:18:19 -0400

Hi, I don't think this is a big problem or at least till now. Most people
does not know this or how to do it. Most people was or is not that tetchy.
But now that you put it out all over the world how to do it, it now has
become a problem.  Also if anyone tells their ITS department they will more
than likely stop you from using jaws till Freedom Scientific fixes this
problem. They are going to say they are not changing their system there is
nothing wrong with it. It is your software that has the whole in it. This
will also make them start checking Jaws for other wholes. So I would
recommend sending this problem to Freedom scientific to be fix. They may be
able to do this before the final release of Jaws 11. This in my opinion
should have never been blog till it was fixed. While he was at it as well as
you for putting it out on the list to give it even more expose just give
everyone email address name and what ever else you can find and put it out
for the whole world. This is exactly why I don't give more info about my
self on email list. Just my thoughts. Oh by the way I am now taking jaws off
of auto start up. I have just enough vision in my right eye to tell when the
log on screen comes up. But if this had not got out all over the world I
would have not had to do this. I for one am not telling my ITS department
about it. Because I know what will happen. Just more of my thoughts.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx