[tabi] creen readers for cell phones

  • From: Elizabeth Bowden <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 06:14:20 -0500

As a local dealer for talks or mobile speak, I don't believe there is one. The Lighthouse of the big bend has access to them both, and would be happy to demonstrate them, or help you with vendor location. I have tried them both, and find I prefer Talks. You can download the latest demonstration versions of the oftware at www.blindsea.com. I believe you go under third party software. If you would like more assistance, you can call the Lighthouse at: (850) 942-3658.