[tabi] contact info. to follow up on the IG repore re: dbs.

  • From: "Elizabeth Bowden" <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:51:39 -0400

Office of Governor Rick Scott
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 488-7146

 Click Here to Email Governor Rick Scott

Senators list

http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/#main

to search for your senator use this link

http://www.flsenate.gov/senators/find#main

House of representatives

a.. To locate and contact your local Representative, try our Find Your
Representative feature.
a.. If you know your local Representative but don't have their contact
information, visit our Representatives page and select the
Member you wish to reach.
a.. Committee and support staff, download the

JPEG image