[tabi] comcast user need to check your spam

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:48:10 -0500

Hi all comcast account users,

just a note to have you go check your spam folder on comcast; comcast's
spam filtering program has been classifying some tabi messages as spam, and
so you'll need to check them and then click the button which says "mark the
indicated items as not spam".

if anyone doesn't know how to get to their spam folder on comcast, just
speak up, and I'll either write up instructions, or we can use TeamTalk and
I can talk you through doing it (you can do it while we're talking).