[tabi] Re: briefcase recommendations

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 03:34:48 -0500

Yes, I found one from office depot. I would bring a visual person with me to
help. But you can get some good feel for them because most of them are on
display. I got a real nice leather one business briefcase that will
accommodate a laptop. It came with a very nice leather shoulder strap. I
think I paid 100 bucks for it. Now this being said about the price you can
find cheaper ones. But you get what you pay for.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx