[tabi] Re: briefcase recommendations

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:51:08 -0500

Hi Scott,
Allison found one at Levenger which she says looks very very nice and
It has a detachable shoulder strap, and along with it's pockets for papers,
it has one for a 15 inch laptop, a PDA, and a cell phone.  It also has a
luggage strap so it can ride on top of wheeled luggage which has a
telescoping handle, which you insert through it's strap, so you don't have
to carry it at all.  It has a hand handle for the professional looking mode
when you detach the shoulder strap.
It's normally $370, but Allison says she can easily find a 15% discount
coupon code if you seriously consider something at that price.
Here's the link to the "bomber jacket laptop/briefcase":