[tabi] briefcase recommendations

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TABI" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:29:19 -0500

Although I have yet to find a job I have begun doing some pro bono work for
Legal Services. As a result I've been spending some time going back and forth
from the courthouse. So far I've been using my laptop messenger bag to
transport my laptop but I am interested in a more professional alternative. I'd
like to know if anyone has any suggestions of a more polished and professional
briefcase or computer bag.
One complication is that I know a handheld briefcase looks more professional
but being a blind man I only have the one additional hand to work with as I
travel. I kind of prefer a bag I can wear over the shoulder but if there's that
much of a disparity between handheld and over the shoulder bags in how
professional they look and their overall utility I'll have to weigh that
decision.
Any advice you can give is very much appreciated.
Sincerely,
     Scott Greenblatt Esq.
(850)212-3353
sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx