[tabi] Re: braille signage at all star stops

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:14:47 -0400

Hi Lynn,

The sinage being parallel to the pole is obvious, and was not what I
objected to.

A sighted person however would have rotated each individual letter 90
degrees, and I feel the braille should have been done the same, so that a
person would need need to rotate their entire hand/arm/wrist in order to
read each letter.