[tabi] Re: braille signage at all star stops

  • From: Erica <ericamccaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

handy, can't access it, or finds that it is out-of-date.
I've used it extensively, and am excited that Starmetro is working on getting
it from "scheduled" times to "real-time".
I have a Notes file in my QUERTY slide phone with the next-by-text codes of
locations I frequent, so I can have the schedule always handy.
Erica