[tabi] blind cycling group

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:23:40 +0000

I've been asked to circulate the below notice:

With Spring on its way, now is a good time to be thinking about the
upcoming cycling season! There is an email list, specifically
focused on empowering the blind into the arena of bicycling. We are
a friendly community, dedicated to helping you to reach the next
level, in your fitness goals.

Even if you do not own a tandem, there may be local opportunities
that we can uncover, together. So, click on the below link and come
join us. Introduce yourself and enjoy the ride! Federationists
greatly encouraged!

Be blessed,

Ron Burzese, NOMC