[tabi] audio demo of Siri on the I-phone 4s, and other I-phone info

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:35:45 -0500

    from a recent top tech tidbits news letter:

Here is a good audio demonstration of the capabilities of Siri on the
iPhone 4S.
http://audioboo.fm/boos/544034-a-comprehensive-audio-demonstration-of-si
ri.mp3

 Here are two new ways to learn about iOS5 and the new iPhone 4S. The
newest podcast
in the Serotalk Podcast Network is Triple Click Home, and its first
episode discusses
the phone in detail.
http://www.tripleclickhome.com/

On Tek Talk on GMT Tuesday, 6 December, iOS5 and the iPhone 4S will be
the topic.
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2