[tabi] assistance with transportation needs such as nova 2010

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:35:20 -0500

Hi all,
I recently received the letter below from our church.  I'm publishing it
here because it's from a member of the board of TEAM, and they're
looking to decide which community causes they will support in the
upcoming year.  transportation has been one that they have supported
strongly in the past, so if anyone would like, you could attend the
upcoming meeting and make a plea that the special transportation needs
of the disabled be one of TEAM's priorities.  If you did this I'd think
you'd have a very strong ally in the cause of transportation equality.