[tabi] Re: apple IOS6 new features

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:00:07 -0400

Thanks Lynn.

Also, for anyone considering buying an I-phone, you may want to wait until
the I-phone five comes out (rumored to be announced in the next few weeks),
as it will have a new technology built-in (called near-field communications)
which allows the phone to be used as an electronic wallet or creditcard;
just touch it to a pay station and it instantly pays the coke machine,
restaurant, etc., including the equivalent of showing your "library card" or
"customer rewards card" etc.  I believe the Google Nexus and some other
Android smart phones already have this.

Chip