[tabi] Re: another way to get help

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:19:41 -0400

Hi Barbara,

Yah, this gettin' old ain't for sissies is it??? <smile>

this project is a great idea; I'd be interested to hear from anyone who
uses it and gets some help of any kind.  I have no idea if any
volunteers will respond or not.  It's not that people like you don't
volunteer, but it's going to be tough for them to get the word out to
possible volunteers so that they sign up.