[tabi] another TABI trial voice conference tonight?

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:21:34 -0500

Is there anyone who hasn't yet had a chance to try TeamTalk out, and who
would like a TABI trial conference tonight?  I can be there after 8
tonight, so if you're ready, just speak up here on TABI and we'll do it.
you only need to go into TeamTalk at least once to go through the
wizard's questions, and set your preference for voice activation (that's
my recommendation), or push to talk microphone control (that's under the
"me" menu).

after you do that, you can close TeamTalk and use the TABI.tt file at
the time of the conference.

so, let us know if you're ready.

thanks.