[tabi] an amazing commonality

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:29:47 +0000

Hi all,

In today's Democrat is an article by James Call titled "An extraordinary
anniversary for same-sex marriage". I was struck by a great quote from one of
the men who've now been married for a year in Florida, Todd Delmay:

"The paradox is you make an extraordinary effort to do an amazing thing, and
the measure of your success is how mundane and ordinary your life is,."

What struck me is how applicable this exact sentiment is, to someone who has
learned to live successfully with blindness, or for that matter any adversity.

Happy anniversary to Jeff and Todd Delmay.