[tabi] an O&M survey for those who are blind and use some hearing to make decisions

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 07:09:18 -0500

From: Gary Gintzler [mailto:apssurvey.sfsu@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: your FW: O&M Survey

Hello,

My name is Gary Gintzler.  I am a Licensed Guide Dog Mobility Instructor and
a graduate student studying Orientation and Mobility.  I am conducting a
research survey on the topic of: Requesting the Installation of Accessible
Pedestrian Signals.

You are being asked to participate in the survey since you are an adult who
is blind or visually impaired who relies to some degree on auditory
information, or sounds, to make street crossing decisions.  I kindly invite
you to click on the link below to be directed to a fully accessible survey
format hosted by Survey Monkey(tm) .  The survey has less than 30 questions.
You may choose not to answer any specific questions without penalty.

Once you have completed the survey, I kindly ask that you send this message
with the survey link directly to any potential participants you might know
who are adults who are blind or visually impaired who rely to some degree on
auditory information, or sounds, to make street crossing decisions.

If you know someone who is willing to participate and who meets the criteria
but does not have access to a computer, please send the willing person's
first name only, their area code and phone number, and best time and day to
contact via email to apssurvey.sfsu@xxxxxxxxx.  They will receive a phone
call and the opportunity to participate in the survey over the phone.

If you have any questions, you can email them to apssurvey.sfsu@xxxxxxxxx.
If you wish to receive updates on the study, you can also send an email to
apssurvey.sfsu@xxxxxxxxx .

I thank you in advance for taking the time to participate in this survey and
for helping to identify and contact other potential qualified participants
in the survey.

ACTUAL LINK BELOW

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/APSSURVEYSFSUFEB14

ACTUAL LINK ABOVE

Many thanks,

Gary Gintzler

Graduate Student at San Francisco State University