[tabi] also on sale is the Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:53:58 -0500

Through the end of the month it's $50 off from Humanware. I have to say, of
all the things I've bought in the last couple of years, nothing has
impressed as being the most value and quality for the least money, like the
new generation of Victor Reader has. If anyone is considering purchasing
one and hasn't made up their mind, let me add my recommendation that you get
a stream instead of anything else . especially as compared to the Hims
Blaze.