[tabi] alice.com

  • From: "Betsy" <betsaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:21:42 -0400

Hi all,

Before I had figured out how to do this I had sent alice.com an email asking if
one could sign up over the phone and thought I'd share the reply I received
today.  No doubt it will be easier to do this online, but it's nice to know
they are so willing to help.

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for your interest in Alice.com!

We'd be happy to help you set up an account with us and by phone is probably
the best way to do so. We do, however, want to inform you of a few things
before going forward. You will need to give one of our representatives your log
in and password over the phone so we can start your free account. To help you
shop in a timely manner, we ask that you be ready with a list of products that
you'd like added to your account upon setting it up. Finally, to complete your
order, you would need to give us your credit card information and shipping
address over the phone.

Let us know if you have any questions. Our phone number is 1-877-962-5423.
Please call at your convenience and reference case number 1175.

Thanks and we look forward to shopping with you!

Kind regards,