[tabi] Re: aNational Grocery Relief Program Correction

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:00:12 -0500

Ok, that is what I was thinking. More than likely about half or more you
will never use because you don't need it or don't use that product. When I
think about groceries I think about food items only. When it says shopping I
think of all products. So for me this is not worth it. But that is just me a
lot of people might find this of benefit.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx